College can be a difficult and lonely place to recover from dependence on drugs or alcohol. It can also be a place of safety and community. If you are looking for counseling, case management, or to join a recovery community on campus, you have come to the right place.
The Collegiate Recovery Community offers:
- Connections and referrals to local and campus resources
- A supportive community for students seeking or maintaining recovery
- A sober space for students to spend time and feel supported
- Recovery, academic, and social supports
- Sober events and activities for students