Academic Issues

Grade change requests and appeals

The Student Advocates Office does not have the power to change grades, but our Student Advocates are available to help you prepare an appeal of a grade or a request to change a grade to a W.

Learn more about grade change requests and appeals

Withdrawing from all courses

Withdrawing from all your courses means that you are terminating your enrollment at IU. Before you begin the withdrawal process, we recommend that you speak with a Student Advocate so that you fully understand how withdrawing will affect things like your academic progress or your financial aid. If you decide that withdrawing from IU is in your best interest, your Student Advocate can guide you through the process.

Learn more about withdrawing from all courses