You must reregister your organization every year
Annual reregistration is necessary in order to maintain your access the benefits of registration. If your organization does not reregister for the 2023-2024 academic year, your organization’s benefits will expire in August 2023. Any student on an organization’s roster may reregister the organization, but only students who are willing to serve as the primary contact for their organization should complete the reregistration form.
Your organization must successfully reregister for the 2023-2024 academic year. While the priority deadline is May 1, you can still re-register for the year up to March 1, 2024.
What is the process for reregistration?
- Log in to beINvolved with your IU login and passphrase.
- From the “Organizations” tab, click on the “Register an Organization” button. Search for the organization you would like to reregister and click the reregister button. Student organization officers may also access the form through the beINvolved Manage Organization functionality.
- The form will walk you through all the steps needed to reregister and provide instructions and resources along the way
- Be sure to click “Submit” on the final page of the form
- After you submit, Student Involvement and Leadership Center staff will review your form and either approve it or request changes. You will receive a confirmation email once it has been reviewed.
- Please read any and all emails regarding your registration carefully as changes may be requested. Your organization is only considered registered when your reregistration form is officially approved.